National Agricultural Research and Education System (NARES) - BLENDED LEARNING PLATFORM (BLP)
NARES - BLP refers to an educational approach that combines traditional classroom instructions with online and digital learning methods.
This hybrid approach seeks to leverage the strengths of both in-person and virtual learning to create a more flexible and personalized learning experience for students.
This platform provides a centralized digital hub where faculty can upload course content, and learners can access it through their profiles,
provides omni-channel learning experience by enabling uninterrupted user experience on all digital devices, faculty can continuously evaluate and refine their teaching methods, making evidence/data-based adjustments to optimize student
learning outcomes, provides omni-channel learning experience by enabling uninterrupted user experience on all digital devices .
This platform incorporates features like:
Blended learning in India has the potential to address various challenges in the education system, improve access to quality education, and equip students with the skills needed for the 21st century. By combining the strengths of traditional instruction with digital tools,
blended learning can create more inclusive, engaging, and effective learning experiences for students across the country.
NARES-BLP, Revolutionising and Modernizing Learning Experiences in Agricultural Education
In India, agricultural education is critical to the journey of making the country a developed nation. It’s a home to some of the world's most fertile farmland, and agriculture plays a significant role in the economy.
A land with diverse geographical and socioeconomic conditions wherein Blended learning platform can help bridge the gap between urban and rural areas by providing access to educational resources to a wider audience.
It can reach students and learners in remote and underserved regions who may not have easy access to traditional educational institutions.
The platform is a cost-effective tool, It reduces cost by utilizing digital resources and online platforms, making education more affordable and sustainable, especially for agricultural colleges and universities.
Agriculture as a subject requires practical skills and hands-on training. Blended learning can combine theoretical knowledge acquired through online courses with on-site or hands-on training,
ensuring that learners develop both the knowledge and skills required for success in agriculture.
This Platform allows continuous learning and updates, ensuring that agricultural professionals stay connected with the latest developments in the field.
Benefits of Blended Learning Platform :
- Experience sharing and collaboration - Allows users to actively participate and collaborate through video conferencing and white board
- Access from any device - Drive competency and consistency with scalable training solutions that unifies experiential training tools
- Access, Transfer and Manage Learning Content – A host, schedule, manage, assess and track all learning activities on one click
- Cost and Time Efficient – Optimizes training expenditure using self-paced learning to achieve great performance.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access - Whether you are out of network zone or low on connectivity, you can still catch on to all the programs anytime, anywhere
- Manage Dependencies – The deliverables and dependencies which will make it easier to prioritize the task in your implementation plan
- Content Security – Our advanced protocols ensures that your information stays secure
NARES-Blended Learning Platform :